1. Only one entry per person.
2. All entries must be typed, double-spaced, front side only on white printer paper (entries of more than one page should be stapled in the upper left-hand corner).
3. Entries can be mailed to:
Royal Historian of Oz Writing Contest
P. O. Box 456
Chittenango, NY 13037
4. Electronic entries can be emailed to Contests@AllThingsOz.org
5. Entries will not be returned and will become the property of
6. The registration form should be clipped, filled out completely, and attached to the entry. Be sure your name and phone number are on each page of your entry.
7. All entries must be postmarked by midnight on April 30, 2023.
8. The entries will be judged by qualified professionals.
9. The winners will be announced the week of May 29, 2023, on the
Oz-Stravaganza! website (www. oz-stravaganza.com) and will be notified by phone or email.
10. Prizes will be awarded to the winners at an awards ceremony on the main stage in Oz Park Sunday June 4th at noon. Prizes will be mailed to any winners unable to attend the ceremony.
11. For further information contact: Mark Zane, 315-498-7254
email@example.com or Judy Fogus, 315-391-0842
12. Additional entry forms available at www. oz-stravaganza.com.
Members of the Oz-Stravaganza! Committee ARE NOT allowed to enter the contest.
(Sponsored by Chittenango Rotary, Chittenango Lions Club, SeGuin Land Surveying)