1. Only one entry per person.
2. All entries must be typed, double-spaced, front side only on white printer paper (entries of more than one page should be stapled in the upper left-hand corner).
3. Electronic entries will NOT be accepted.
4. Entries will not be returned and will become property
5. The registration form should be clipped, RILLED OUT COMPLETELY and attached to the entry. Be sure your name and phone number is on each page of your entry.
6. ALL ENTRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Oz-Stravaganza! Royal Historian of Oz Writing Contest
P. O. Box 456, Chittenango, NY 13037
7. All entries must be postmarked by midnight on
May 13, 2017.
8. The entries will be judged by qualified professionals.
9. The winners will be announced the week of May 22, 2017,
on the Oz-Stravaganza! website. (www. oz-stravaganza.com)
10. Prizes will be awarded to the winners in each age group. The first place entries, in each age group will be read on stage Sunday, June 4th at 11 a.m., in Oz-Stravaganza! Park during the festival in Chittenango, NY.
11. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mark Zane, 315-498-7254; firstname.lastname@example.org
or Judy Fogus, 315-391-0842
Welcome > History of L. Frank Baum > All Things Oz (Exhibit/Baum’s Bazaar) > Mission Statement > World Record Attempt > Calendar > Sponsors/Sponsorships 2017 > Live Entertainment > Special Guests 2017 > Lodging > Volunteering > Miss Oz-Stravaganza! Pageant > Munchkin Mile Fun Run & Toto’s Toddler Trot 2017 >